Questions about shipping? You came to the right place.
How will my order ship?
- Orders are shipped through United Parcel Service (UPS), United States Postal Service (USPS), or freight carrier depending on the weight of the product and the product type. For example, we use the United States Postal Service to ship small orders of sample-sized product.
Where do you ship from?
- LIVDEN orders ship from San Diego, CA.
Where do you ship?
- LIVDEN currently ships orders anywhere in the United States. For international shipping inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Do you ship internationally?
- Depending on the inquiry, LIVDEN may ship internationally. Please email email@example.com for international shipping inquiries and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- When ordering from our website, the lead time for ordering LIVDEN tile is 5-10 business days. Please confirm this lead time by double checking our website, as lead times may be subject to change. Standard shipping times may vary depending on the shipping method used as well as the delivery location.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free. Yes, you read that correctly—shipping is always Shipping and handling costs are included in the price of the product so there are no surprises waiting for you at Check Out.
What is your return policy?
- Please our LIVDEN Return Policy page to learn more about our Return Policy terms and conditions.
Not seeing your shipping question? Get in touch today.